- Site Maps
- Style Guides & Pattern Library
- Visual Designs
- Design Validation
- Usability Testing
- User Journeys
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Axure RP Pro
General Assembly, 2016
Visual Design 8-week Course
George Mason University, 2013
Masters of Arts, Human Factors Psychology and Applied Cognition
University of Texas at Austin, 2011
Bachelor of Science, Dual Major, Chemistry & Psychology
Senior Product Designer at Watermark Insights
March 2020 – Present | Austin, TX
- Conducting beta testing of new product with clients with usability tests, analytics, and surveys. Prioritize usability issues based on business impact, user needs, and severity.
Senior UX Designer at Watermark Insights
August 2018 – Present | Austin, TX
- Led research and design for software to help university coordinators match students with field experiences. Software reduces users’ mental effort, provides smart matches, and shortens work hours.
- Devised designs of future system administrator experience to support company’s vision and plan next ~5 years’ of work.
- Co-created design components library with Sketch symbols to help team of 9 designers produce deliverables efficiently and with consistent design patterns.
- Conducted internal research to enhance processes and collaboration. Research 1 year later showed increase from 40% to 90% of product managers having strong awareness of their designer’s progress.
UX Designer at Healthfirst
August 2015 – May 2018 | New York, NY
- Led user research and design for website to allow small businesses to renew health insurance. User feedback showed superior ease of use compared to competitors’ websites.
- Facilitated usability tests to improve authorization request process. Team implemented 20 redesign and usability recommendations. Users can more accurately submit authorizations requests.
- Saved UX team 100+ hours in design reviews with visual design style guide to ensure consistent styling and branding across at least 7 different websites and portals
Freelance UX Designer and Researcher for Various Clients
August 2014 – August 2015 | New York, NY
- Havas Lynx: Created users flows, sitemaps and wireframes for pharmaceutical websites that informed doctors and patients of drug products
- Havas H4B: Created responsive mobile wireframes for drug ordering system. Wrote functional specifications for developer’s build kits
- Born: Created personas, competitive analysis, user journeys, and wireframes to redesign ecommerce websites
Information Architect at Sapient Government Services
July 2013 – August 2014 | Washington, D.C. Metro Area
- Conducted stakeholder interviews to discover business needs and user needs. Created user flow, wireframes, and interactive prototype to convert a 35-item paper-based investigation process to mobile app. Improved efficiency and ease of investigation process for over hundreds of stores across the country
- Conducted 2 iterative usability tests to improve electronic healthcare records system for women’s health. Conducted stakeholder interviews and helped client develop task scenarios. After each test, compiled findings and redesign recommendations in written reports. Healthcare practitioners found the last version much easier to use than the original
User Experience Intern at Sapient Government Services
February 2013 – June 2013 | Washington, D.C. Metro Area
- Facilitated usability tests with 8 healthcare providers and gave 49 redesign recommendations through a written report to improve electronic healthcare records software to document patient information for pressure ulcers